Toshiba Port?g? M750-S7222
Released January, 2009
The M750-S7222 is a portable notebook from Toshiba's Portégé M750 Series that has notebook to tablet convertibility. The laptop has a 12.1" widescreen LED-backlit display that is viewable both indoors and outdoors and is digital pen and touchscreen capable.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 2GB DDR2 SDRAM and a 160GB hard drive. The M750-S7222 includes an integrated Intel HD graphics card as well as a fingerprint reader for security. It also has 2 USB ports and a sleep and charge USB/eSATA combo port. The M750-S7222 comes in a titanium silver finish and has a suggested retail price of $1799.
- 12.1" Widescreen LED-Backlit Display
- Digital Pen and Touchscreen Support
- 1280 x 800 Pixel Resolution
- Notebook-to-Tablet Convertibility
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8700
- 2GB DDR2 800MHz memory
- Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
- 160GB HDD (5400rpm)
- Active Management Technology
- Built-in Webcam and Microphone
- EasyGuard Technology
- Fingerprint Reader
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Inputs/Outputs: 2 x USB, 1 x eSATA/USB Combo /w Sleep & Charge
- Titanium Silver Finish
- Windows Vista Premium (64-bit)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...